“Eduardo Braun has studied and worked with Management Content for almost 25 years. He can leverage all that experience to create your event as a Curator, and help you find the right speakers through Speaker Bureau. As an Event Moderator he can take your event to the next level by integrating the different sessions and getting the best out of all your other speakers. Finally, Eduardo is a passionate insightful Keynote Speaker.”
Great Leaders on Leadership: What the World’s renowned leaders can teach you, and how you can become a great leader
Taking a selection of concepts and lessons learned from great leaders, Eduardo identifies their common traits and their key differences and answers questions like:
• Which are the personal traits that great leaders have in common?
• Which are the essential roles of a leader?
• How can each one of us improve our leadership skills and become a great leader?
Eduardo believes true leadership is not an intellectual concept. Learning intellectual ideas is quite useless if you can’t apply the knowledge to your daily job. As with any sport, leadership is learned on the field, with our teams, with ourselves. Based on all these ideas Eduardo proposes, in a conversation with the audience, specific ways to learn and apply them in your own life. Eduardo inspires you to build your own path, to create your personal leadership style.
On Stage Moderator, Master of Ceremony
Are you getting the most from your celebrity speakers?
• How can you inpsire an interesting and meaningful conversation in a panel?
• How can you unify the message of your keynote speakers and help the audience connect the dots?
Eduardo has run events for over 10 years, moderating individual speakers or Hosting International Industry events with Ministers and Country Presidents. He has interviewed such luminaries as:
• William Jefferson Clinton, Rudy Giuliani, Tony Blair, Mikhail Gorbachev and Alan Greenspan
• Nobel Prize winners Muhammad Yunus, Joseph Stiglitz and Paul Krugman
• Business leaders like Jack Welch, Michael Eisner and Herb Kelleher
• Personalities like Francis Fukuyama, James Cameron and Francis Ford Coppola
Eduardo brings his sharp wit, acute listening skills, and real world business experience to the stage to help bring out the best from your keynote speakers!
What is it that you are trying to achieve with your event? What is the inspiration you are trying to bring to your audience? With these and other meaningful questions Eduardo helps you find the right topics, the right speakers, and the right speech. He has done so for over ten years and 300 events worldwide, staging hundreds of the world renowned speakers every year.
• Politicians like Rudy Giuliani, Tony Blair, Madeleine Albright and Felipe Gonzalez
• Nobel Prize winners Mikhail Gorbachev, Muhammad Yunus and Paul Krugman
• Thought leaders like Michael Porter, Tom Peters, Philip Kotler and Jim Collins
• Personalities like Francis Fukuyama, Ingrid Betancourt, George Lucas and Francis Ford Coppola